Advantage Sports prints fully customized apparel using original designs that you or our designer create! That means that your apparel design can be tweaked until it's just what you're looking for. And not only do you have access to professional design services, you also have access to thousands of apparel options!
Getting Started | Quotes | Timeline | Brands
How It Works
If you're unfamiliar with the process of ordering custom printed apparel, here's the run down:
- Contact Advantage Sports with your order details! See Getting Started for the type of information we'll gather. If you are firm on colors and quantities, we may order your your apparel at this time.
- You will be put in contact with our graphic designer. She may need to gather additional artwork & apparel set-up details.
- If we are creating new artwork, our graphic artist will email you one or more logo options. You may choose from the options or request revisions.
- Once you have finalized your logo design, or if you have existing artwork, our graphic designer will email you a mock-up of your apparel. This is the time to ask questions and request revisions. You must approve a final proof before we move forward with printing!
- If you have not submitted final quantities and sizes, you will do so now. You will also submit personalization (numbers & names). If you are distributing order forms, we will wait to receive your forms before ordering.
- We will prepare artwork for printing,embroidery and/or heatpressing. Your order is added to our schedule.
- Once your product arrives, it is printed, embroidered and/or heatpressed in-house. Upon completion, your order is double checked for accuracy.
- Your order is shipped, transferred, or you are called for pick-up, according to previously arranged details.
Here are few things to consider:
- Due date
- Estimated quantities
- Garment style/fabric
- Print & garment colors
- Names, numbers, or other personalization
- What logo(s) or artwork you want to use
*For artwork requirements and tips, see our Artwork Requirements page.
Prices vary greatly depending on a variety of factors. Garment style and color, fabric, quantity, number of ink colors, number of print locations, and personalization all affect price. For this reason we ask that you please contact us for a quote! Be sure to include your projected due date!
How Long Does It Take?
The entire process generally takes about one week. During our busy season (May-July) it may take up to two weeks. In most cases we are able to accomodate tight turn-around times. Keep in mind shipping & transferring product takes additional time.
How quickly we are able to get your job out the door also depends on timely communication with you! So if you don't check your email regularly or know you'll be out of town, please be sure to tell us!
This is a partial list of some popular brands we can get. If you don't see what you want, just ask!
- Port Authority
- American Apparel
- District Threads
- Under Armour